MUSEO DE ANNATA

 MUSEO DE ANNATA - These are 5 antiques I took pictures of from our school event program, old things that are from 100 years ago or more than a hundred years. I only pictured my favourites and share it with you, names and descriptions for each antiques. 



- These are "Binoculars" from the 80s, Binoculars are used to see things from afar this is very useful especially for camping or for hiking and other activities. You can see things from a mile away using Binoculars. I chose this antique because I have always been interested by it and wanted to try it.  


- This is a "Flat Iron" from the 1880s, this is the oldest version of an Iron flat. Before it didn't need an electricity to heat up, the iron would be heated over flames until sufficiently hot, at which time it would be picked up with an insulated glove. I chose this antique because I was fascinated by the fact they were able to heat flat iron clothes without electricity. 


- These are "Tea Cups" from the 1980s, old style cups and plates for coffee and tea you can tell they're old by looking at the classic flower designs, I'm sure our grandparents have these too. I chose this antique because of how they were able to keep these after many generations.


- This is an old style telephone from the 1960s, although it is not the very first invention from the 1800s but it is the iconic and well known design telephone. I chose this antique because I'm interested of the telephone evolution.  



- These antiques teaches us about the movie "Titanic" and the real life Titanic event. The Titanic sank on April 14, 1912. 1,500 lost their lives it was a very sad and tragic incident. I chose this antique because of the historical incident that occurred during it's time. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unlocking the Mystery: Science Fair Edition

John Lasseter